Your USA Splitters will truly let you work well under pressure. Accepting the most solid logs of any machine on eBay - up to 650mm in diameter - it will split anything short of petrified wood (which it would probably turn into tiny shards), producing perfect firewood even from the toughest Ironbark. And thanks to its clever Hose-Guard™ protection, it will keep the pressure where it belongs. Right up.
Based on the experience of generations, your USA Splitters features quality designs down to the smallest details. Notice how the rivets of the high-tensile head mount are flush with the plate? That’s because this makes for cleaner cuts, producing less splinters and scrunched-up bark. Notice the full-size easy-wind jockey wheel with integrated brake and how all trailer fittings are to Australian standards? That’s because rewiring is an unnecessary bother - and because foreign couplings can see your machine split from you and take off into the woods on its own. Notice the rugged 16-inch rubber wheels and sturdy steel mudflaps? That’s because USA Splitters is made for people who work wherever it’s most convenient - including in some pretty rough fields.
Lastly, a log-splitter shouldn’t have to be treated with velvet gloves. Your USA Splitters surely doesn’t. Featuring a solid stainless-steel frame, a triple-reinforced splitting head and hoses braided with clever Hose-Guard™ protection, this unit is built to last the distance in extreme working conditions. Thanks to the superior filtration system, you won’t even have to change oil as often as with other models. So, get the tool that really makes the cut and order your USA Splitters today!
- Powerful four-stroke 5.5hp diesel engine
- Splits logs up to 650mm in diameter
- Fits logs up to 620mm long
- Massive 50-tonne punch cuts through any kind of wood
- Removable four-way-split wedge
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- Removable ergonomic heavy-duty working table
- Rugged 16-inch rubber wheels for easy off-road transportation
- Australian-standard flat seven-pin trailer connection
- Australian-standard 50mm trailer coupling
- Full-size easy-wind jockey wheel with integrated brake
- Superior fuel economy
- Combination and rego-plate lights fully wired
- Electric key-start
- 2015-series Pro-series dual hydraulic controls
- Superior oil filtration system for low maintenance
- Clever Hose-Guard™ protection for maximum durability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual-redundancy safety
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Manufacturer: USA Splitters Inc.
- Engine: OHV 4-Stroke Direct Injection Diesel
- Output: 3600 rpm
- Starting System: Electric Key-Start + Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5L
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Pump Type: High Speed Two-Stage Pro-Series
- Hydraulic Hose: Wire Braided with Hose-GuardTM
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 26.5 L
- Hydraulic Oil Type: 10w-30 / 10w-40 / 15w-30 or 15w-40 non-synthetic engine oil - all commonly available
- Max. Splitting Length: 620mm
- Max. Tested Splitting Force (tons): 50
- Rated Splitting Force (tons): 37
- Max. Ram Travel: 560mm
- Diameter of Ram: 140mm / 5.5"
- Log Diameter: 50-650mm
- Log Length: 620mm
- Cycle Time: 18s
- Wheel Diameter: 16 inches
- Note: Unit requires assembly
IN THE BOX
- 1 x 50 Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User Manual
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Carton 1 Dimension: 53.5cm (W) x 181.5cm (L) x 51cm (H)
- Carton 1 Gross Weight: 150kg
- Carton 2 Dimension: 40cm (W) x 48cm (L) x 47cm (H)
- Carton 2 Gross Weight: 31.6kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
AGR Machinery offers a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase. In line with most major machinery brands, the use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period.
For all information on our warranty and returns policies, please head to the link.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AGR Machinery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.